Thursday, January 03, 2013

It's 2013 and I'm Back, with Baby!

Let's take a turn at this next chapter. The nursing school has finally ended. I am waiting to take the big test and then start my first job as an RN, all and all very exciting times. To top it all off I sit here 22 weeks "with child". This whole pregnancy, to date, has been not as strange as I had once feared. The growing baby inside of me business creeps me out occasionally but this overwhelming excitement about meeting the little lady takes over and makes me forget that I am a two headed, four eyed, eight appendage monster. Well not me technically but on an xray or ultrasound you could definitely see all these parts and pieces. Hopefully I will get more back into my blog, as I have let it fall to the spammers since October 2010.

Happy 2013 Friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home