Monday, September 20, 2010

Good Monday Morning!

Just a quick update. School is going great, I am really enjoying the program and actually look forward to attending my classes, well after I get over not wanting to get out of bed.

Lots of fun has been happening up here in North Carolina.

We are buying a house!!!
We close on October 1st, so soon, I will try to send updates of all that is moving.

I have also been working on the JustJen79.com site but have run into a couple snags, something about domain registering and delegations and transferring. So I am a little confused right now, hopefully I will have it all figured out in the next week or so.

Lance and I are off to the beach this coming weekend to celebrate his birthday and I am looking forward to our last run in the sand of the season.

Tucker and Sunnier are well and I just finished off my first taste of nutella on a Steerman waffle, on my second cup of coffee and watching Veggie Tales, I know it really is a rough life.

Hugs and Kisses-me

1 Comments:

Blogger MarciaMorgan said...

I love Veggie Tales!! Which one??

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home