Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I don’t know nothing about birthin no babies

Well this early early am my big sister popped out her last child at 3:30am.
They are both doing well and chillaxin at the hospital.


The hanging tomato plant.

Well this early early AM my big sister popped out her last child at 3:30am. They are both doing well and chillaxin at the hospital. So I figured since Marcia asked for flower photos I would set up a small blog, I know you are relieved after yesterdays post, to show my petite sunroom garden. I know they aren’t baby photos but besides the pups I don’t have any babies (jen tag line: That I know of, but weren’t the 70s rough on all of us??). Enjoy.

Fine. . . . . here is the only photo I have of Miss Hailey:

2 Comments:

Blogger Elena said...

So I guess her water did break. She is so cute!

8:58 AM  
Blogger TraceyT said...

That is sweet! congrats Aunty

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home