Monday, October 04, 2010

Happy Monday the fourth!

So I sat here for a little bit before beginning the typing up of my "Monday blog" and I think I have figured out that I am going to keep my blog going the way it has always gone, meaning; update on me!! Because I am sure there is no other self serving reason that you my loyal reader (Gina) reads this. But my website www.justjen79.com is back up and running and I am going to keep the website dedicated to house stuff (right now) and keep my blog dedicated to me. Sound like a plan? ---or just sound like too much to read?? Your call.

Good now that we are both on the same page. This Monday has started off kind of rough. I woke up and half my body was asleep. I got up with that numb right sided feeling and after realizing I had not been bitten by a spider but simply didn't roll over at any point last night I felt better and stopped checking for bites. Then I went to take the heathen puppies out and Tucker started vomiting, I was able to get him to the tile and away from the carpet but it still sucks. Then outside I found out that he isn't feeling too well. I swear he gets so emotional over things, granted the apartment is all packed up and we keep boxing up things that he is used to seeing around the apartment. So I am sure it is just the stress of the move, even though I don't think he knows what is completely going on, I have tried to explain it to him. I swear some men just don't listen, not even sure why I waste my time.

But hopefully he can make it until he gets to Amy's Palace of Puppy Fun tonight, I know being over there with Amy and the girls will take his mind off things, then when we get him tomorrow we can take him straight to the house. Sunnie is doing great, she doesn't get emotional of little things anymore. She is my super trooper. Honestly she is so pleased that we put her collar back on her she probably won't complain about anything for a solid month. See, since Sunnie has her little nose harness for walking I thought there was really no point in her wearing a collar, but her collar has all of her information on it (who to call incase she runs away -again- proof of license, rabies vac, etc, etc) so I think she was beginning to feel as though we don't really love her as much as Tucker because he has a collar with all of his information and she doesn't. We won't tell her that we love Tucker more (on the days he doesn't vomit first thing) because he doesn't whine when we take him on car rides and he doesn't jump and lick our friend's noses when they come in the house. (Man I am really happy dogs can't read--You better not tell her Josh!! I swear I will hunt you down and something something you if you do!!)

What else do I have to report? That's about it really. Looking forward to Pest control day today, Moving day (play with Wade day) tomorrow, and then getting to head to Myrtle for the weekend to see my MOM!! Then the following weekend to see Gina in Norfolk, .............what else.....that's about it right now. Just started on my second cup of coffee. Keep your fingers crossed for me today that everything goes smoothly. Guess I need to go back some more things up.

Thanks for reading----I really do like when you do :)
Photo of the week

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gina said...

Poor Tucker. He and Bella are two peas in a pod. Hot messes. Have fun with your mom in Myrtle! I'm SO happy that you'll be here in a couple weeks. I'm also glad that your numbness was just from sleeping deeply and not from a spider bite or worse...<3 you!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home